A user-personalized news magazine for mobile devices
Flipboard is a digital magazine that is available on android platform and can be downloaded from the Google play store. It allows you to read articles from your favorite publications. The application connects with your favorite social networks such as Facebook and Twitter instantly. It also allows you to read your favorite blogs and online news websites.
Flipboard allows you to view the articles in the form of a traditional magazine. It allows you to select the pages just like you are reading a magazine. The application easily switches between various publications. You need to create an account to login to the application and read from your favorite websites and online publications. It helps you to access live news from a variety of sources. You really don't need to open a ton of websites to get your news. This is one convenient and easy application that will help you get the news and information that you need just like you are reading a magazine.
Flipboard is really you own personal magazine. This application has been used by millions of people today and is the single most common place to get your news on topics that you are interested. It shows videos and photos, which are part of the article being displayed.
- Easy to Use
- Customized News
- Multiple News Sources
- Need to Setup an Account
- Crashes Sometimes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app under Settings, Help & Feedback, or email [email protected] with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.